The impact or consequence of Car Radiator-water runs out to leak
In the article impact water radiator running out of this car, the same thing could also happen, if the following things happen on your vehicle, here is another cause of the car could run out of water in the radiator, i.e.:
1. Radiator Fan Dead
2. Fan belt, drive belt broke so the water pump stops spinning
3. The Radiator Blind
4. Close the radiator is broken
5. Water pump leaking
6. The Thermostat stuck
7. Radiator hose water Hose-burst
8. Temperature Sensor faulty or engine ECU problematic, how many degrees the temperature of the car engine works? The ideal car engine work temperature is between 90 degrees Celsius up to 96 degrees Celsius without live ac cars.
If your car's air conditioning turned on, then the working temperature of the machine can reach about 80 degrees Celsius, this is because when live ac cars, fan radiator fan radiator or spin to help cooling the condenser air automatically discard heat from radiator. And this is typically found on vehicles with electric radiator fan.
The impact or Consequences of the water Radiator is leaking/Discharged
Here are some of the impacts that could be caused if the water radiator is leaking or even discharged, namely:
1. The machine will overheat or the car's engine is outrageously hot.
2. Due to the engine too hot will cause the engine to die suddenly or cars broke down in the middle of the road.
3. In some cases if the engine overheat forced the road could cause a leak in the cooling system of the engine, as does oil mix water or water enters the combustion chamber of the engine, which sometimes can cause engine hard life.
4. In extreme cases, if the engines overheat forced way, if it is engine oil happened to live a little, this will cause the engine stalled because it could be engine oil will participate withered away due to excessive engine heat. This means additional costs to repair the machine.
Many cases car down the machine by water radiator runs out or leaked. The Easy Way To Find Out The Water Radiator Leaking
Here are a few tips to detect the water radiator leak easily:
1. Turn on the machine, without turning on the air conditioner of the car, check the space under the machine or on the bottom of the machine, wait until the engine heat so that the water pressure in the radiator up, check whether the visible water droplets? If the visible water droplets, there is most likely a leak in the radiator water (cooling system).
2. If the leak is in the radiator, it could be a bit difficult to detect visually eye for those of us who are unfamiliar, because chances are small and water leaking radiator comes out sucked by the fan radiator so it doesn't leave a trace. Or if a small leak occurred on the water pump, the water is usually not seen falling, because the water droplets join together rotating water pump.
3. When the street car engine temperature indicators, note, if still share needles, check that the needle of the temperature of the engine is more than half or up to the limits of the color red. If the vehicle uses led indicators the led indicators, note whether the temperature of the engine on the control panel flashing speedometers?
So we are always vigilant in driving a vehicle, with we understand problems on our vehicles. Then we'll get the comfort and calmness in the drive. Especially when the female riders for the user or the mothers.
With our understanding of the problems on our vehicle radiator, then we can anticipate when problems occur at high temperature in our car engine.